Dr. Zhenyu "James" Kong
- Ph.D. Candidate, Industrial and Systems Engineering, Virginia Tech, 2019 (Expected).
- M.S. Statistics, Virginia Tech, 2017.
- B.S., Mathematics (Statistics track), Zhejiang University, China, 2014.
- B.S., Environmental and Resource Sciences, Zhejiang University, China, 2014.
- Sensor fusion and data analytics for advanced manufacturing (e.g. additive manufacturing)
- Advanced statistical analysis for real-time quality monitoring and control
- Machine learning and mathematical modeling for healthcare applications
In the News
ISE faculty and students received multiple awards at INFORMS Annual Meeting (October 2017)
Dr. James Kong and his Students Receive Multiple Paper Awards at IISE Annual Conference (May 2017)
- 107 Durham Hall