Robert C. Williges
- Human factors engineering
- Research methodology
- Human-computer interface design
- Ph.D., Ohio State University, 1968
- M.A., Ohio State University. 1966
- A.B., Wittenberg University, 1964
- Williges, R.C. (2007). CADRE: Computer-Aided Design Reference for Experiments. Blacksburg, VA: Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. Electronic Book CD-ROM-07-01.
- Williges, R.C. (Ed.) (2006). Reviews of Human Factors and Ergonomics, Volume 2. Santa Monica: Human Factors and Ergonomics Society.
- Williges, R.C. (2006). Response surface methodology and sequential experimentation. In W. Karwowski (Ed.), International encyclopedia of ergonomics and human factors (2nd ed), Volume 3. (pp. 3342-3347) Boca Raton: CRC Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Williges, R.C. (2006). Preface. Reviews of Human Factors and Ergonomics, Volume 2. (pp. ix-x) Santa Monica: Human Factors and Ergonomics Society.
- Andre, T.S., Hartson, H.R., and Williges, R.C. (2003). Determining the effectiveness of the usability problem inspector: a theory-based model and tool for finding usability problems. Human Factors, 45(3), 455-482.
- Hartson, H.R., Andre, T.S., and Williges, R.C. (2003). Criteria for evaluating usability evaluation methods. International Journal of Human-Computer Interaction, 15(1), 145-181.
- Chung, K.H., Shewchuk, J.P., and Williges, R.C. (2002). An analysis framework for applying virtual environment technology to manufacturing tasks. Human Factors and Ergonomics in Manufacturing. 12(4), 1-14.
- Shewchuk, J.P., Chung, K.H., and Williges, R.C. (2002). Chapter 54. Virtual environments in manufacturing. In K. Stanney (Ed.), Handbook of virtual environments. (pp. 1119-1141) New Jersey: Lawrence A. Erlbaum.
Applied experimental design and analysis reference, Micro Analysis and Design
Human Factors and Ergonomics Society, Past President, Editor
Dr. John G. Casali receives 2017 A. R. Lauer Safety Award from Human Factors and Ergonomics Society (October 2017)