C. Patrick Koelling
- Ph.D., Arizona State University, 1982
- MBA, University of Missouri, 1978
- M.S., University of Missouri, 1977
- B.S., University of Missouri, 1976
Main Area: Management Systems Engineering
- Information engineering
- Data systems
- Systems integration
- Applied operations research
Selected Recent Publications
- Chang, Ziaomeng, Janis Terpenny, C. Patrick Koelling, "Reducing Errors in the Development, Maintenance, and Utilization of Ontologies," International Journal of Computer Integrated Manufacturing, Vol. 23, No. 4, April 2010, pages 341-352.
- McDonald, Tom, Kimberly Ellis, Eileen Van Aken, C. Patrick Koelling, "Development and Application of a Worker Assignment Model to Evaluate a Lean Manufacturing Cell," International Journal of Production Research, Vol. 47, No. 9, January 2009, pages 2427 - 2447.
- Schwandt, M. and P. Koelling, "Integrating Systems Engineering Technologies to Drive Health Systems Performance Improvement," Proceedings of the 2007 Industrial Engineering Research Conference, May 20-23, 2007, Nashville, TN.
- Schwandt, M.\and P. Koelling, "Applying a Modeling Risk Management Framework to Improve Modeling Value," Proceedings of the 2007 Industrial Engineering Research Conference, May 20-23, 2007, Nashville, TN.
- Midkiff, S., G. Morgan, C. Koelling, S. Ball, I. Burbey, M. Zukoski, D. Maldonado, “Catlyzing Multidisciplinary Research through Innovative Multidisciplinary Graduate Education,” Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Engineering Education, July 2006, San Juan, PR.
Key Professional Service Activities
- Fellow, Institute of Industrial Engineers (IIE)
- American Society for Quality (ASQ)
- Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences (INFORMS)
- American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE)