Support Team Email Addresses
Please use the following email addresses when communicating with ISE staff for the following issues:
firstname.lastname@example.org - To submit a purchase request or question and travel reimbursement requests.
email@example.com – To submit payroll questions and funding changes for wage or GRA positions.
firstname.lastname@example.org – To submit general office questions and requests, e.g. room reservations, maintenance issues, printing/shredding, (items previously handled by Rhonda), etc.
email@example.com - To submit a ticket for computer support or assistance.
To request a GRA appointment: bit.ly/ise-requestgra
Your student will be provided with a payroll form package by email.
To request a wage appointment: bit.ly/ise-requestwage
Your prospective employee will be provided with a payroll form package by email.
Please keep the following in mind when requesting positions:
- Student wage positions are available only to currently enrolled students. For summer appointments the individuals need to be returning in the fall in order to be eligible for a student wage position.
- Graduate students who have defended are not eligible for student wage positions.
- Individuals who are not eligible for student wage positions can be given an emergency hire position. A criminal history check must be performed before an individual can work in an emergency hire position. This may add a few days to the start date for that position.
- Individuals who are new to the payroll system must complete their paperwork with Nicole BEFORE they perform any work in that position.
- Questions concerning payroll positions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Letterhead, Powerpoint, and logos - Click here (must be logged into your Virginia Tech account)