Force Add Procedures
ISE Force-Add Form
Force Add requests to ISE courses should be submitted online via the following link (PID required):
Please note the following when filling out the form:
- You are submitting a request to force-add an ISE course that you are unable to add via Hokie Spa.
* Force-add requests for professor or time preference will not be processed.
- Ensure that there are no holds on your account.
* We cannot lift holds to add a course to your schedule.
- Ensure that there are no time conflicts with your requested course or crn.
* We’ll drop the course with the time conflict and add requested course or crn.
* It will be your responsibility to add the dropped course back to your schedule.
- A class cannot be added if doing so exceeds 19c unless you have permission.
* Permission is granted by the Engineering Academic Dean.
- The ISE department cannot force-add classes non-ISE courses, with the exception of STAT 4706.
* Please contact the department of the course you wish to force-add.
- Every effort will be made to process your request in a timely manner. Please be patient.